Free Endless ATC Apps Download For PC Full
Free Endless ATC Apps Download For PC Windows 7/8/10/XP.Endless ATC Apk Full Version Download for PC.Download Endless ATC Apk Latest Version for PC,Laptop,Windows.There have lost of free apps for pc just check Free Manga Master Apps Download For PC.I think you will like Free LiveMe Apps Download that will give you a fun time.If you like this apps for pc just try Free CM Backup Apps too.
Appsapkwindows.com is a web directory of free apps apk games for pc windows, just download apk for pc,then install free apps on pc ,or install Endless ATC apps from Google play store.We will show you how to download Endless ATC apk for pc and run apps apk on pc.Just download Crafting and Building Apps ,Xhubs APK,Xvideos APK.Just Download Endless ATC APK for PC Here.
In this simulation game, you are an air traffic controller at the approach radar of a busy airport. The goal is to guide the planes safely to the ILS (Instrument Landing System) of the runways to get a high score. If you make no errors, the number of planes you have to control gets larger and larger. How many flights at a time can you handle?
The game shows you a tracon radar screen with locations of planes and runways. Arrivals and departures will appear randomly. This ATC sim is a bit simplified compared to real life to keep it fun and playable, but nevertheless it’s all on scale and the planes behave quite realistically.
WARNING: this app tries to be realistic so it may bore or frustrate you if you’re unfamiliar with aviation 🙂 Please read the instructions below first, because in-game there is only a little bit of help.
– Select a plane, give it a descend instruction (to about 2000 feet), guide it to the thin blue line at a large distance from the runway, and clear it for an ILS approach, which means it will follow the line to the runway (given that the plane captures the line at a shallow angle). It’s also handy to check out the screenshots and the video. Then just try it! More detailed instructions:
– sequence the traffic to the ILS path in front of a landing runway. The runway is depicted as a small but thick blue line in the middle of the screen; the ILS path is the thin blue line extending from the runway. In order to capture this ILS beam, a plane must comply to three conditions:
(1) the ILS mode of the plane is activated,
(2) the plane has to be descended low enough to intercept the glideslope; the blue circles mark the heights of 2000, 3000 and 4000 feet,
(3) the plane must intercept the ILS at a heading of 50 degrees or less with respect to the runway (in reality they use 30 degrees).
So if a plane is at 2000 feet and approaches the ILS line at a shallow angle with ILS mode activated, it will follow the line and land automatically on the runway. Note that it takes a while for a plane to descend to a low enough altitude. When a plane is established correctly on the ILS, it will be handed over the the tower and then you score skill points. For parallel approaches, maintain 1000 feet vertical separation until both planes are localizer established.
Departing aircraft determine their heading and speed themselves (by default); they only require an instruction (when it’s safe of course) to climb to a higher altitude: flight level 130.
You can also lose skill points when planes:
– fly too close to eachother (generally: overlapping circles and altitude difference <1000 feet),
– leave the airspace (outer grey circle), also if they are departures leave the airspace at or below FL100,
– missed approaches/go arounds.
The amount of planes that you have to control is about the same as the amount of skill points you have: the higher the skill value, the more planes you have to deal with. You can also achieve ‘goals’ by landing a certain amount of planes in the correct way.
Some planes have an additional ‘RD’ tag; only these planes need to land on the secondary ‘RD’ airport.
In the menu there are some display options, pause, reset game, speed multiplier, and a ‘skill cap’ for a more relaxed gameplay: this ‘cap’ limits the skill value so the rate of inbound traffic will also be limited. Other parameters are randomly chosen. Double tap on the radar screen to zoom in/out.
More detailed instructions can be found here: http://startgrid.blogspot.nl/2013/11/endless-atc-instructions.html
– endless amount of planes, multiple runways,
– give radar vectors like a real air traffic controller,
– amount of traffic adapts to your skill level,
– pause and high simulation speed modes,
– automatically saving game; resume where you left off,
– no internet connection required,
– no ads,
– it’s free.
The game plays best on big screens. If you have feedback or problems, please send me an email.
How To Play Endless ATC Apps On PC,Laptop,Tablet
1.Download and Install Android Emulator on PC,Laptop,Tablet.Click “Download Emulator” to download.
2.Run Android Emulator on PC, Laptop or Tablet.
3.Open Android Emulator for PC,Laptop,Tablet import the Endless ATC Apps file from your PC Into Android Emulator to install it.
4.Install Endless ATC APPS for PC Windows.Now you can play Endless ATC Apps Games on PC.